My orchard in Winter In Uzes France

Spraying copper here is what is done in January.

24 Likes

A Couple more shots that didn’t make it. Lemon tarte party this week, with four good friends! The tart is hanging on the lemon tree! Love that tree!

14 Likes

Here are the lemons! Third go!

For some reason this one picture will not upload!

Will try to add my lemon tree one more time! Nope, Scott? It says to resize but I have no button for that. The pictures are all the same size from my eyephone. Ugh!

1 Like

Ok here is the darned tree!

30 Likes

Ok it’s there now… :blush:

1 Like

Should I admit I’m more interested in - and smitten by - the architecture than your plants??
:rofl::relaxed:

7 Likes

I am too! Please be smitten it is all Renaissance to 17th Century where I live and magnificent. I chose this town for that reason.

7 Likes

Please read my reply below. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful picstures! Your little lemon tree is amazing! I love your espalier tree. What kind is it? How old is it? Espalier in a pot… don’t see that too often. thank you

3 Likes

Lovely place. Just beautiful.

2 Likes

Looks beautiful. Happy New Year to you there in France!

2 Likes

Thanks, it is an apple. I bought it last spring as an espalier, it is Reinette Gris du Canada. A very tart apple. The pots are very large. Over three feet tall.

1 Like

So what kind of production can you get from a potted Apple like that?

1 Like

What do you need to spray copper for? PLC for your peach?

1 Like

Enough for two pies and applesauce (or apple tartes instead of pies). Not quantity, quality for me at this stage. Quite perfect.

1 Like

Yesterday when I took the picture of my lemon tree, it was true Provence weather. 40-55 Degrees. Today I woke up to Colorado!

11 Likes

Very nice looking lemon tree.

:-)M

4 Likes