My presentation at this forum

Greetings to all members of this forum.
Maybe I’m in the wrong place to do my presentation, but you have to understand I’m new and I still have not practiced.
I’m a man from Spain, very fond of fruit trees like you.
My name is Jose Joaquin and I live in the region of Castilla La Mancha (located in the central area of Spain).
My business is the restoration, I have a restaurant-hotel, this is my small family business:

http://www.solvillarrobledo.es/index.php?controller=index&action=gastronomia

The climate of my region is a bit special, it is very cold in inviero, and we have very long summers and warm , this climate my allows to cultivate a broad kinds of fruit and nut trees, my orchard have two hectares, but I have more land to grow…
I’m not new to the world of fruit trees , and actively participated in Spanish and French forums.
For example, in the French page “greffer.net”, the head of the website has a tutorial of my creation, dealing of the grafting of the pistachio in conditions of temperature controlled:

http://www.greffer.net/

This is just a small introduction for my to this wonderful forum, where I hope to be well received,and where I hope to bring my best knowledge.

Happy New Year to all members of this forum
Jose

2 Likes

Welcome Jose! There are not so many European members here yet and your perspective I am sure will be a nice addition. It looks like you have a very nice hotel.

Welcome Jose! Glad your on board

Bienvenido, Jose.

Welcome Jose! I bet your climate isn’t too different from mine here in So Cal. And if you start talking about having lovely local figs, pomegranates and olives, I’ll know it to be true. :thumbsup:

The food in the first link has me salivating.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a piece of beef with such marbling.

1 Like

Thank you very much to all for the welcome.

MrClint Yes, we both have very similar climates (mine is more drier).

murky and Johnthecook, Spain is one of the countries with the best gastronomy in the world.

There are many interesting issues that I want to share with you, and I will open new post soon with interesting topics.

Very cordial greetings and happy new year
Jose

1 Like

Welcome Jose. Please show us some photos of your culinary accomplishments with fruit.

Saludos, José.
Your English is quite good, I am looking forward to seeing photos of your orchard and gardens, and learning any techniques you might share. Great to have your perspective!