My small fruit tree orchard

Oh those are lychee-tomato. We love them! They are really good. The only problem is to pick them with all spines the capsule have… the fruit is really good and is hardy.

Another Satsuma fruit… I think it’s Miyagawa Satsuma…

7 Likes

Myrtle

5 Likes

Wrong apple variety, so don’t know what it is
… But it was a great soft red fleshed apple! :yum:

6 Likes

wow where are you buying the trees? so many mislabeled/wrong varieties. I am really sorry about that

2 Likes

From an Italian nursery… yes it’s bad but at least the apple is good and red fleshed. This was supposed to be a calville blanc! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pomegranate Desertnyi

5 Likes

Our harvest today… :yum:

7 Likes

Making feijoa jam… :yum: :yum: :yum:

Feijoa pulp

Feijoa pulp + brown sugar + cinnamon stick

7 Likes

Is that a feijoa pie??? Is it good?

2 Likes

Hi! Not pie but jam… we can use them on cakes too! :yum:

2 Likes

Ah! It looked like it was in a pie pan, so I assumed it was about to go in the oven.

1 Like

Well but a pie it’s a great idea! :yum:

1 Like

Everything looking great @Luisport ! Been a while since I have caught up on your thread :+1:caught up now and always great to see what you are growing! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you very much my friend! I’m doing my best! :+1:

1 Like

All this with no spray and no snow/freezing temps… that’s it, where are you located? I’m moving! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi! Yes, no spraying, zero products. Just some mulching that i’m planing to improve… i’m on 9a zone on central Portugal, very near of Our Lady of Fátima Shrine. :blush:

2 Likes

Are you sure you aren’t very near to the Garden of Eden? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maby above us… :grin:

Well i have a great micro-climate on my land… it’s on a valley on 320m that is open to coast side wich is near, so we get sea/humid influence all the time.
Temp very rarely goes below -1C but 6 years ago it breaks all low temp records with -6,5C!
I play with most and less exposed areas planting the more tropical varieties below the big corktrees and the temperate ones on more exposed areas.

3 Likes

Pear scions: (3) Kieffer, Moonglow, Duchess D’angouleme…