My small fruit tree orchard

Luis you need to send us photos of your finished finger limes! Hard to say but close to my favorite citrus? they are absolutely amazing and make such a good addition to salads, meats, everything just unlimited uses. I have only tried the white, green and red kinds! I thought these were a hard zone 10 from the northern tip of australia? Are you planting them near stone or going to cover?

2 Likes

Is there much difference in flavor between them?bb

1 Like

@Bradybb Yeah, they are all good but the red is more tart, people say its got a berry flavour and im not sure about that but its good and unique. The Green kind has a almost key lime flavour and is my favorite but probably the most acidic. The white one is maybe the green variety not as ripe or in a different stage or grown somewhere else cuz the outside pods look similar but its more sweet and less acidic and probably the kind i like the least? and i just buy these at the local grocery store here so i am not sure what the plants look like. They are a early citrus thats always good and are from mexico and california usually for me.

3 Likes

Hi! I post my finger lime pics many times, but ok I will post my tree today.

1 Like

My fausterime finger lime

7 Likes

Just bought a Red Center Lime and a Crimson Tide finger lime too… :smiley:

5 Likes

Another one, just buyed one Little Ruby finger lime… :blush:

3 Likes

Luis is trying to force us all into creating sub tropical microclimates with holes or greenhouses in our yards guys!

4 Likes

I’m terrible… just saying! :laughing:

1 Like

6 Likes

Purple Bliss finger lime

7 Likes

First passiflora edulis flower of the year…

5 Likes

Was that tree sent to you from which grower? I want one! Thanks

1 Like

PM sent

3 new pups on Dajiao banana tree

7 Likes

Bacon avocado fruiting very well this year

11 Likes

Buddha’s hand lemon tree with many fruits

11 Likes

Will they turn yellow?

1 Like

Hi! Yes they will. They are dark green when they are growing and bright yellow when matured.

Finally my new pandan plants arrived! :smile:

5 Likes