My small fruit tree orchard

Can you eat that budda hand lemon?

4 Likes

Yes you can. They are boiled for hours to soften them then sugar is added so they are transparent and very sweet. They are then cooled. Cut up into small pieces and eaten as is or added to a fruitcake. Most typical way to eat them.

6 Likes

You can make buddacello too and tea… :blush:

3 Likes

I nead to ID this banana tree variety. Please any one can help me? Thank’s!

9 Likes

:blush:

7 Likes

9 Likes

These are fabulous! I had my first taste of them at a fancy restaurant last weekend. My new tree arrived and is planted. It has the tiniest flower blossoms i have ever seen. I cannot wait to grow my own and eat them! So tangy and zesty, Amazingly powerful flavor. And pretty too!

2 Likes

WOW! Your finger lime already with flower buds it’s really great! Congratulations! You will have your first finger limes in few months! :+1:

2 Likes

Some nashi pears

8 Likes

Sete capotes

8 Likes

:blush:

5 Likes

Where did you buy Sete Capotes Luís?

1 Like

I buyed my tree on Horto das Frutas Raras in Braga. They have very rare stuff… on that time they distribute on all country but now i don’t know… but you can buy there.

3 Likes

Is the flavor like Lemon Guava?bb

2 Likes

Hi. No it’s more like pineapple, less sweet but very refreshing. I like it a lot.

4 Likes

And the interesting thing about this species is that she is always in flower even with fruits

12 Likes

I heard about that place in Braga. I was supposed to go to viveiros do Lima this year to get a few more plants but I think it’s closed

2 Likes

You can try to order by phone or online… maby they are closed just the nursery.

1 Like

@Luisport

Is that an “Indian Blood” peach?

Mike

2 Likes

Hi! I don’t know, here we call it sanguineo peach, the traduction is like sanguinello peach.

1 Like