My small fruit tree orchard

Ok then. The situation here is very very bad so we don’t go out of our house. I was waiting a bit more to go to post office, but if you don’t nead it now that’s ok.

I had to go out today. I don’t mind staying in as I can get to my terrace from the kitchen or the salon. My trees are doing very well and I finished pruning two days ago. No one here is going out unless they have to. I went to the Poste today because my papers were due for residency. It is a long process. Like and orchard!

1 Like

How is your purple finger lime? Did you saw my last ones? They are just great! :grin:

1 Like

I did see them. I now have a purple bliss and a bright pink (I forget the name). They are uncovered and doing very well. They are still sprouting leaves. They are small and it will take years before I see a finger lime.

1 Like

Maby your pink one is pink pearl… they are very fast to push flowers. My purple bliss is small but already with many flower buttons growing.

1 Like

You are right it is pink pearl. I just liked the color, like purple bliss. I cannot wait!!!

1 Like

Yes all of them are soo incredible… i want to have at least one of each colour… crazy! :crazy_face:

My next “must to have” apple tree… White Transparent var. Belyj Naliv

belyj-naliv

Яблоки "Белый налив" - YouTube

Мочёные (квашеные) яблоки. - YouTube

4 Likes

Another “must to have” apple tree… Kandil Sinap

7 Likes

You should add “Bakran”, a ping pong ball sized apple with cardinal red flesh and more sour than a lemon. Talk about some scarlet colored jelly! From Persia.

2 Likes

Hi! I never saw that one anywere…

Heritage Fruit Tree Nursery in IRELAND has it in the EU.

1 Like

I will see… but the space is reducing very fast! :grin:

Another fabulous finger lime variety… Byron Sunrise. This is considered the best finger lime variety!

Byron-Sunrise-Fingerlime

crimson%20tide%20finger%20lime

BYRON SUNRISE

Fruit size: 60-80 mm

Skin: black

Vesicles: dark red; small diameter

Fruiting season: late March to end of May

Plant Highs in the pot: ~1.6 m

Byron Sunrise has fascinatingly bright red caviar that makes this one of the most sought after varieties of finger lime. With a mild lemon taste and low acidity, it is an exceptional garnish. This slow growing tree is of low vigour and has a narrow canopy. Despite the relatively small size, it produces lots of fruit.

9 Likes

This looks so beautiful

1 Like

Thank you very much my friend. This finger lime is a real gem! They say it’s the best variety and it’s sweet… :yum:

1 Like

I just got 3 pluot and 3 apricot trees… :grin: :heart_eyes:

Apricot varieties:

Tsunami
Orange Red
Pinkcot

Pluot varieties:

Flavour Queen
Flavour Heart
Flavour Supreme
Pink Candy

6 Likes

Pretty soon you’re going to have to change the name of this thread to “my medium sized fruit tree orchard” :grin:

7 Likes

I think that is the most oblong shaped apple I have ever seen, and quite attractive overall. How does it taste?

1 Like

LOL! It is small… maby i should change the name of my thread to “My high density small fruit tree orchard”… :blush:

2 Likes