My World's Best Mulberry

@Botanical_Bryce where will these be listed, i am new to the forum and do not see how to message you. I was one of the persons who asked the question on your video about this mulberry.

Thank you for the info Tony! The interstem experiment is something I’m working on as well. This spring I grafted a pear with Calleryana roots up to about 6" above ground, OHxF51 interstems from about 6" to 2’ above ground and Leona on top of OHxF51 but I will be adding a couple more cultivars to the Leona, since the interstem is quite low to the ground and I want higher branching. Love experimenting.

Are these available yet to purchase? I signed up to the email wait list a long time ago.

1 Like

I am new to this forum. I joined for the very reason of trying to find a good mulberry tree. I would like to be put on the list for a tree or two in the spring, if possible. Thanks.

TFN

They will be posted in for sale sections in these types of forums. As you can see in one of the comments from another person just below your comment, I am not good at dealing with all the getting back too people so I stopped offering to do so. I am working on a cleaner method of expediting. If you want you can still email in the spring @brycegarling@gmail.com.

1 Like

Sorry if I lost you. I started taking names and ended up with tons of people bombarding me and I got very lost. I only started a few to sell and ended up overwhelmed. Then on top of that I lost plants that were due to go out from horrible weather. I am building a better format for offering and keeping them out of the floods.

2 Likes

Due to a massive amount of neglected people I am not offering a waiting list anymore. I will try my best though to see to it I make them obviously for sale come spring. I am ordering supplies and organizing to make this easier. I simply never expected to offer some cuttings and a few plants and end up with gazillions of people wanting them. I am going to make sure I create a better expedited system this spring.

3 Likes

If you decide to sell scion let me know. I have rootstock plants I can use. My black mulberry wasn’t hardy enough here. It started to grow out this spring and the late frost killed it. I would be very interested in getting scion or plants when you have some available.

Hi Bryce,

Will you be offering any cuttings for sale?

1 Like

No. Plants only.

1 Like

Do you ship plants?

Yes

I would like to see a hardier version since I am zone 5 . Crossed to a alba/ rubrum hybrid like Illinois everbearing .

I know it’s easy to get overwhelmed when you have a good plant. This happened to me with rare fig trees. In a couple years I would be interested in trying this mulberry. Hopefully you will be caught up by then.

Botanical_Bryce Will these grow well in humid southeast? ( Your profile does not show your location)

TFN

He’s in Florida, so yes, they would be.

Thanks, that’s what I needed to know.

TFN

Good Day Bryce do you have any plants at the moment?

Hi Bryce,
I live in 9b zone also and saw your video on the YouTube. Would like to know if you still selling your World’s Best Mulberry. If you do please let me know I am interested in getting one of your mulberry.
Thank you

Hi Bryce,

I am so interested in your World’s best mulberry. I would love if you sell a plant for me. I’ve already sent an email to your mulberrywaitinglist@gmail.com but still have gotten no response. My email is sunflower160341@gmail.com. Could you pls check it?