New pics of my house in Provence

55 Likes

Gorgeous! You’re livin’ well, Mrs. G.

3 Likes

Wow. Palms. And at a lattitude of about 44ºN (using Uzes, France as a reference)! Which by line of comparison to the US is at the same lattitude of @warmwxrules in WI; Toronto, Canada; and Yellowstone Natl Park.

3 Likes

It looks so nice! Congratulations!

1 Like

That looks beautiful! You deserve nothing but the best, I hope you are enjoying every moment.

2 Likes

@mrsg47

Fantastic,

When can I try out the guestroom? :blush:

Mike

7 Likes

What an amazing courtyard

2 Likes

Wow, and a pool! Talk about livin’ large. Well done.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing that with us.

2 Likes

provence a town? u.s.?

1 Like

Mrs. G.,
What a lovely place!!! Love your sunny place.

We are in the middle of a Nor’Easter. I bet you don’t miss it.

1 Like

Mam, I really don’t miss it. There is the Mistral wind and it can be ferocious but we don’t get it in Uzès. the wind we get begins with a T but I don’t remember its name. A strong breeze compared to the mistral. We get outrageous thunder, however, which would scare anyone. France is known for its weather phenomena, so it is always interesting.

It was not interesting to see a river totally dry due to the summer temps of 109 degrees for weeks. You get a NorEaster, I get heat!

How long is that lap pool?

I’m guessing Lois, probably 15’ or a little more. It also has a resistance machine built in so you can swim against the waves. Also it does not have a flat bottom it has a gradual drop to just over five feet. Pack your suit!

1 Like

Just measured. 19’

You’d need the resistance machine to do any real work in it then

I love the cover

1 Like

Wow! Very impressive indeed. Looks like it was worth the wait :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very nice. Congratulations!

1 Like

My wife grew up in Provence. She is forever French, but prefers life here in the USA. France is not all cracked up as is promoted. You will see. Wonderful country to repeatedly visit however. We lived there.

2 Likes

What were your problems here that I can look out for. I spent part of my childhood in Paris and have been coming to this particular city for ten years. Please explain.

2 Likes