OH My

What do you think about Oh My. Is this just another pie in the sky or the real deal? Unlike the other seedless varieties they do provide enough information to make a guess at how well it will perform. I’m tempted to buy one especially with the discount price.

Someone at Gurneys really comes up with some names yum yum nectarine, razzmatazz grape, silly girl Lilly …yes really https://m.gurneys.com/product/silly-girl-lily lol. When I hear the name I’m watching myself lol! I do believe it but what’s the catch I ask as I think about chomping into the first seed on my seedless concord I got from there. The seedless concord are not seedless in Kansas!!! lol we got to try stuff sometimes anyway @Auburn. If you do remember the $25 off coupon

I looked up the patent:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140283164A1/en

It looks like its genetically engineered. They are doing the “Roundup resistance thing”, patenting all the children as well.

I’m fine with that, but some won’t be.

I decided to order one, hopefully this will be everything Razzmatazz was supposed to be. This grape has every quality you could want, seedless, no spray, productive, good size, and thin skin, sounds too good to be true. Now I just need a place to put it. I will need to pull up my Darlene which I really don’t want to do if this thing turns out to be a flop.

Glad someone decided to order it. I’m still considering ordering one but when I look at the offering now the discount is missing. Pretty expensive even with the discount but without it I don’t see me getting one.

I don’t normally go for new fruit like OH MY but I did. Hope to give some good reviews on it down the road. Now I have to find a place to plant it.

Let me know how it is. Even with the $25 off it’s a big expense.

Katy

@c5tiger “OH MY” arrived today. Appears to be about 8-9" high. A few buds were starting to leaf out and they look a little dehydrated. I watered it well and went ahead and planted the vine.

Got mine about a month ago, it is at the same stage as yours just braking dormancy. I just have to pick a good bud and prune the rest off.

Darn it Bill. I had to read this thread and now I am all in. Delivery this week. :wink:

I couldn’t make myself pay that much…but I got a Paulk ordered today.

You’ll have to let us know if it’s worth it!