Phyllo Myst Apple

I ordered some random apple scionwood this year from several places. Mostly I purchased things I could identify as of interest and/or likelihood of low-risk success for my location. But I had a couple things just because they were rare or had little data to be seen. One of these was an apple call Phyllo Myst from Fruitwood. Even there site had no description. Does anyone here have any idea of what I should expect to emerge from the graft I just made? Red, green, early, late, sweet, crab, tastes like earwax? Anything at all?

1 Like

I was also curious about that one due to the name, and my searching ended up with zero results. Fruitwood has a lot of hyper local varieties given to them from various people, and they also have a lot of fairly major typos in their inventory. Maybe try reaching out to them directly for more info?

1 Like

I did that tonight, too. I’ve generally found them responsive and pleasant. I did include that it was not a problem query, so the reply need not be an immediate one. I’m sure someone has it. It was a nice smooth graft, not that apples fight all that much in general, but this one wanted to cooperate tonight.

1 Like

Very cool! Please post when you hear back from them.

1 Like