Pluot grafting

It’s been unseasonably warm here the last few weeks. Today I took a look at my pluots and they will pop in the next couple days. Probably start tomorrow. I have several varieties I’ll be grafting and I thought about doing it today. Buy looking at the 7 day forecast it looks like temps will get down to 30 this weekend. Should I do it now or wait until after this weekends cold spell?

Peach buds are swelling but apples and pears are still dormant here.

I wait til the leaves start growing. Brady