Rain

It is raining cats and dogs at my place. It has been dry and in the 90s. Nice break, I wont have to water my newly planted trees today. Bill

2 Likes

Nice when it gives you a break sometimes. :sunglasses: We are swapped. Rain like mad buckets last week and sunny/90 here today. I got a bunch of container vegs planted.

1 Like

Rained buckets here today also. Too late tonite to see if the garden washed out.

1 Like

Dry as hell in my area. About 4 inches below normal and I missed all of the pop up thunderstorms. I’m rotating the drip zones from crop to crop 24X7, but I’m barely able to keep up. No rain in sight and after a few more weeks, I may be forced to decide which crops get the water and which ones don’t. It in low 90’s with winds about 8-10 MPH

1 Like

Bill, glad you are getting some of nature’s blessing!

Here we are in the dry season. I planted a new hardy palm, and noted the soil was dry 18 inches down, in that unmulched, unwatered spot.

But fast growing plants are appreciating the heat. Corn, squash, tomatoes, beans growing like crazy. Some of the trees are, too.

1 Like

My poor stalled peppers agree with your plants, they finally have perked up with the warmer weather and lows NOT in the 40’s.

1 Like

We have only had dry weather for about a week were I had to water here in Michigan.

1 Like

We got a lot of rain, and more to come. My peaches leafs turning yellow, not sure it is due to rain or due to fungus

1 Like