S c o t t - A TOAST - WE ARE GROWING

Did anyone notice that … STEADILY and INEXORABLY our numbers here are GROWING with new members signing up and sharing in our threads.

Activity here surpassed our old stomping grounds over the last few days AND we are only FOURTEEN DAYS OLD!!! .

I’d like to offer a GREAT BIG SHOUT - OUT to SCOTT for his efforts and foresight in birthing this forum in the way that he did.

SWEET, EASY TO NAVIGATE, FRIENDLY and OPEN.

YIP YIP HOOOOORRRRRAAAAY !!!

I almost feel like Chris Mathews (no, no, no … not really)
Mike

7 Likes

Mes

Cheers !!!

Tony

Thanks to everyone here for helping this site take off!

Scott

Roger that, 10-4, and a big Amen!

It has been a real treat to come over hear and find you all here on such a perfect venue.

Scott’s to be commended on several levels, not the least of which is the (alacrity, promptness, smoothness, grace, facility, pick one or more or insert your own) with which he pulled it all off.

I’m very grateful. Thank you.

Mark

“If you build it, they will come.”

Yes indeed! Thanks again, Scott.
I’ve invited friends and online pals over here, everyone is charged up about this new venue.

1 Like

BTW,…

I did NOT mean to, in any way, minimize the importance of all of the heavyweight walking encyclopedias whose migration was also instrumental in powering the move to this Forum.

To them and to all those who joined us …

Thanx
Mike

This is the best gardening forum of any kind. Thank you Scott for creating it. Really great.

1 Like

I want to get in on the IPO when you decide to monetize the site :wink:

Thanks guys … no monetizing plans here, thats the road to Houzz.

Scott

1 Like

I’m a little late to congratulate here, but I just wanted to say that this is already my favorite forum. I’ve never before been a member of one that is both easy to navigate AND has a sense of friendly community like this. This is a great place and I’m already learning a lot.

Scott, I barely know who you are, but you’re awesome. Thank you for making this great forum!

Thanks Scott,
Your hard work and experience is relied upon by all. Thanks to the heavyweights too.

Well done Scott.
A simple user interface that gets the job done.
Welcome to the wonderful world of administration and content management.