Squirrels not his biggest problem

If I see these in my pear tree I might move on to a new hobby.

Pic 001

2 Likes

HAHAHAH!! OMG, can you imagine!?! Needed a good laugh today, thanks Bill!!

Patty S.

1 Like

Bill,
Not photo-shop?

Hey I raise goats. This little guy born couple days ago. I hope he never sees that picture

6 Likes

Well, thatā€™s one way of testing the strength and integrity of grafts.

2 Likes

GREAT PHOTO. I love it!

I didnā€™t know you were a goat guy, Phil. And since this IS in the ā€œPictureā€ category and you did start it, I canā€™t resist posting one of the goats I had born this year. Mine was born on Feb 1 and photo was taken 3 hours later. If it were a beauty contest, I have to say yours would win! But all baby goats are cute.

4 Likes

Never stand under a ā€˜Goat Treeā€™.

3 Likes

the only tree-climbing hoofed animal. Amazing right?

i have opposable thumbs, yet couldnā€™t ā€˜get a gripā€™ attempting such arboreal ability

1 Like

Thatā€™s one way to prune a tree.

1 Like

Ya goats are also a good way to get totally bare soil that washes and blows away. Thatā€™s what I see in that picture. Way too many goats and not enough for them to eat so they kill everything, except the olive tree.

1 Like

You would think the guy following the goat tracks would have figured it out by now.

1 Like

LOL. I raised goats when I was a ā€œkidā€. :slightly_smiling: They were pets and liked to follow me around. Our house was in a rural area, so I had lots of room to take them on mile long walks. Fond memories.

1 Like