T bud guides, need a source

Anybody happen to know where you can buy the metal T-bud guides that wrap around the limb or trunk to direct the growth of the bud? I must not be using the right terminology when searching the web as I havent found them yet.

Let me know if you find them!

There is a product called Grow Straights but I don’t know a scource to buy them.

In german they are called Leittriebclips as sold here for instance (not helpful to you, I know):

Finally found them! Crazy how you can find all sorts of crap on a on-line search except the one thing you want!!


1 Like