The Tour de France

Yes, right in my back yard today! The Peleton

rode right through Uzès and it was so exciting. A really great day! Enjoy the pictures. The two leaders were way ahead of the pack but look for the yellow jersey in the last shot, he is the guy to beat! Wow, I never thought I would see this! A very great day!

18 Likes

I watched some of it on TV yesterday, they were riding on Mount Ventoux. That was some impressive scenery!

2 Likes

Its very beautiful here the the South of France. The riders go far faster than you think!!!

1 Like

C’mon Cav!

The fitness of those guys never ceases to amaze me.

2 Likes

They are amazing, so trim and fit. Not skinny, there are serious muscles there! They are long and lean, like swimmers.

3 Likes

Great photos! Wow.

1 Like

Thrilling photographs. Not to be crass or anything, but speaking of fit and long and lean, where are the pictures of the podium girls?

I know what you mean about fit. Bicycling and swimming are sports where the athletes can train hard for months without even a small injury, It makes for incredible levels of fitness.

2 Likes

Man, I’d kill to get that close to the action. Too cool!
Lucky to be in such a beautiful place.

2 Likes

Brought back my memories. I was in Paris and Vienna in July watching the tour of France few years ago. Very crowded streets.

1 Like

I never thought i’d see it. It was my husbands favorite race. Loved the scenery too. They are so fast. They buzz buy in seconds! Very exciting and a lot of cheering and horn honking. Just fabulous.

2 Likes

I watch every stage start to finish myself!
You’re lucky. Enjoy.

1 Like