Timing on digging up 2 Shaa-Kar Pareh apricots?

In 2018 I purchased 2 Shaa-Kar Pareh apricots which I planted in my high tunnel. They’ve done very well and the plan was to dig them up this spring and replant them outside. (We are in a protected location in zone 6a. )

Unfortunately, we’ve had a week of warm weather which is going to turn cold again this coming week and the trees have begun to bloom. (It’s not offering me the opportunity to attach a Photo.)

The ground outside is soft enough to dig this week.

Should I wait until they finish booming to dig and replant? Or do I have to wait until fall?

Thank you for any advice you can offer!