U.S.A winter 2019-2020 weather forecast

Hi

I have found some U.S.A winter 2019-2020 weather forecast videos on youtube, which i may give links to them. I write videos that are made november 2019, not listing older than those so newer information may i have been taken in account in those videos maybe. I haven’t checked if those have earlier winter forecast and how correct they was earlier, so i just list some of those forecast and write short information about those forecast and give link to it. Winter 2019-2020 is december 2019- february 2020 if we go by 3 months of each season in northern hemisphere, summer would be then june 2020- august 2020. In those videos or others which i have seen, i saw words like alberta clipper, polar vortex, nor’easter, blizzard, brutal cold, below average temperature appearing in forecast, looks like cold winter is coming for many in U.S.A and snowier than normal too in many forecast in central and eastern U.S.A. Following are 8 forecast if i counted right, hopefully they are useful for someone.

First is direct weather forecast, it shows above average temperature California, western U.S.A, Arizona, Florida, below average temperature mid west, great lakes, new england area, near coastal area might be normal like Alabama, Lousiana, Texas, Georgia. Looks like in forecast east of rocky montain is cold and west of it is warm, roughly so southeastern coastal area might be normal. It shows brutal cold part of Montana and North Dakota, arctic blasts part of Michigan, Missouri, worst of winter northeast Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Florida warm and wet. This is link : Official Winter Forecast 2019 - 2020 - YouTube

Next is Weather Decoded forecast, it shows warm in California, western U.S.A, Arizona, colder weather in midwest, great lakes region, mid-atlantic states like Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Nebraska. This forecast looks to be quite similar above forecast in temperature in that way it shows warm weather west of rocky montain and cold weather east of rocky mountain, southeast normal near coastal and southern half of Florida warmer. This forecast show temperature change from normal in fahrenheit. It shows Michigan to be 3 fahrenheit below average, in more southern Tennessee is forecast to be 1 fahrenheit colder than average. It have precipitation and snowfall forecast, it shows above snowfall for great lakes region, eastern U.S.A. It also have probability of blizzard condition, looks like 60% change in Michigan, it shows also probability of polar vortex looks like Ohio has 60% chance for that. This is link : [OFFICIAL] WINTER FORECAST 2019 - 2020 - YouTube

Next is Weather Action forecast, it shows warmer than normal temperature California, Arizona, Florida, southeastern U.S.A region colder than normal great lakes region, eastern U.S.A. It also shows temperature difference from normal as above forecast. Looks like this forecast about same as above forecasts, warmer west of rocky mountains and colder east of rocky mountains, southeast is warmer. This forecast have precipitation and snowfall forecast. This is link : 2019-2020 Final Winter Forecast - YouTube

Next is Storm 101 forecast, it shows above temperature California, Arizona, western U.S.A, Florida colder temperature in Michigan, great lakes region, northeast region, mid west region. Looks like this forecast is about same as above forecast, warmer west of rocky mountains, colder east of rocky mountains, warm in Florida. This forecast have precipitation and snowfall forecast. Looks like in forecast eastern U.S.A has above average for snowfall, west is below snowfall, great lakes might get above average snowfall.

this is link: My Final Winter 2019-2020 Forecast! - YouTube

Next is Eric Wilhelm forecast. This is Wfmj 21 televesion channel meteorologist from Youngstown, Ohio. Looks like this forecast is longer than tv forecast. This forecast shows warmer than normal for much of U.S.A. contrast to above forecast. It shows above snowfall forecast for Ohio. I think i skip writing more of this and let you to look yourself this if you want to. This is link : 2019 2020 Winter Forecast (LONG Version) - YouTube

Next is Arkansas weather watchers Chase Team forecast, it shows above normal temperature California, Arizona, western U.S.A, colder than normal Michigan, great lakes region, eastern region. This looks like put Florida colder than normal too. It shows about same as many of those other forecast, warmer west of rocky mountains and colder east of rocky mountains, Florida seems to be cold too in this forecast. It have snowfall forecast, which shows above snowfall great lakes region. It shows analogs for this winter. This is link : Winter Outlook 2019-2020 - YouTube

Next is Nick forecast, this show temperature forecast warmer in California, western U.S.A, Florida, southeastern U.S.A and colder in Michigan and great lakes region. It shows precipitation and snowfall forecast. It shows above snowfall for Michigan, great lakes region and northeast. This is link : Nor'Easter Nick's Winter Outlook 2019-2020 - YouTube

Next is Elite Weather Forecasts, this show temperature warmer in California, Arizona, eastern U.S.A, colder in Michigan, great lakes region, mid atlantic region, eastern U.S.A. Looks like this is about same as many of those forecast, warm in west of rocky mountain and cold in east of rocky mountain. Snowfall forecast, which shows above normal snowfall for eastern U.S.A. This is link : Busted Fina

3 Likes

we broke record cold temp and snowfall totals the winter/ spring of 08’ and its stayed unusually cold and snowy like that since. we don’t see the occasional mild nearly snowless winters we used to get before 08’. maybe its just a natural cycle. we are getting permanent snow on the ground in oct. now when it used to only come the end of nov. its getting a lot colder earlier and the springs are coming later as well. the only reason I’m not seeing more cold damage on my trees is the huge amount of snow that buries them early. we are 15deg f below average temps right now. with windchill factor its -0f! crazy! yet the southern half of the state is average temps and precip.

I think I’ll just stick with the Old Farmer’s Almanac. They are right about 3/4 of the time months in advance…which is better than The Weather Channel 5 days in advance.

2 Likes

i don’t even watch the Weather channel anymore. its all about ratings! i have NOAA weather thats pretty accurate. most other weather sources get their forecasts from them anyway. i like the Old Farmers Almanac for the long term predictions as well.

2 Likes

Well, for my area with the benefit of hindsight now, the OLD FARMERS ALMANAC was correct for November-February, off a little bit for March, and the prediction is below normal temps for April (meaning things aren’t out of the woods…and even late bloomers may get frozen still yet).

Sure is an abrupt change from 80 to current 43 when I checked an hour or so ago.

2 Likes