Uploading pictures

Newbie here. How do I upload pictures from an iPhone?

If you’re accessing your account from your iPhone, just click on the upload icon when you reply to a message, which looks like a line with an up arrow on it. Next it will open a new mini-window and will ask you add an image or a file from two different locations: your device or the internet. Click on the “from your device” button and then you will have to find out where your pics are stored. When you find it, click on it, and click on the blue “upload” icon on that window. It might take a few seconds to download it, but should work. I don’t have an iPhone but the process should be similar. If someone on here has an iPhone and I’m wrong, please clarify the process.

Since you are a new member, I think you may be restricted in how many pics you can upload per message, it may be just one. Once you move to the next level of membership, I think you can upload as many as you want. @scottfsmith or another moderator could clarify if I’m wrong about this.

I think that there’s a waiting period before new members get to upload pictures- sorry! I don’t know how long you have to be a probie before the program decides you aren’t subversive, but I hope you stick around long enough to find out. I suppose it has something to do with robots, spam, or sales people.

At any rate, welcome to the crew. What are your current interests?

1 Like

Thanks! I am just a small time fruit grower and gardener. I have 17 Muscadine vines, 1 Ozark Premier plum, 1 Methley plum, and a few wild plums that I transplanted into my yard this Winter. I also have a self fertile plum that is 10-15 years old. I am just starting to get into grafting with one successful attempt so far.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Rob. That’s a lot of muscadine vines, you must really like them. There’s a few folks on here that grow them like @Auburn, @k8tpayaso and others.

Since you’re in N Mississippi, there are some members not too far from you like @tennessean, @barry, @Outdoor334, @Auburn, and others.

You mentioned that you transplanted some wild plums, I did that a couple years ago with a few, got one to take. This year it bloomed well, so we might get some fruit off it this year, if I can remember to spray it this time.

Yes I really like Muscadines. I transplanted wild plums to my yard for 2 reasons. 1 is because I remember eating them as a kid and 2 because I hear that are good at pollinating other plums.

3 Likes

You are in muscadine country! Are you on the muscadine Facebook page? What varieties do you have? I just put my last ones in this year…I quit…I have too many vines already (24).

Does your wild plums get very big or have good flavor? Last year ours got to about quarter size, but didn’t ripen properly because just about all of them were hit by plum curculio. How does your Ozark Premier compare to the wild versions?

I’ve never had muscadines, heard it tastes somewhat like a grape, and makes pretty good wine and jam/jelly.

I think you’re asking the wrong person (me)! I have nary a vine.

I have Cowart,Late Fry,Pam,Ison,Supreme,Early Fry,Triumph,Darlene, 3 unknown black, and 2 unknown bronze.

1 Like

Just transplanted the wild plums so no fruit yet. No fruit on Ozark Premier or Methley yet.

Yes I am on the Muscadine Facebook page.

1 Like

I have had good wine made from them as well

Oops!

About the same as mine. I don’t have Early Fry or Pam. I have Lane and Fry. I’m heavy on Triumph, Supreme, Darlene. I’ve only had two grapes from Darlene but my oldest vine is three this year so maybe get some production.

BTW welcome to this forum. It’s fantastic but will make you buy stuff!!

Muscadines taste great. I like them for fresh eating. Planning on juicing some this year.