Voluntary donations for Growing Fruit

i guess we really are different–as am a pessimist fruit-grower, which is why i grow(if that word is even applicable) and advocate for weedy jujubes and mulberries :laughing:

. . . and I was able to enjoy raspberries daily until the beginning of January, citrus each day this winter, and will soon enjoy fresh loquat.

Okay. Maybe not optimism. Perhaps just foolhardy stubbornness and desire. Even determined fools get lucky on occasion. :smile_cat:

ok, now we have 2 things in common :relaxed:

come to think of it–if necessity is to invention,
then desire is to stubbornness…

1 Like

There is certainly enough, I would say at this point no need for any more donations. There is a good chance some costs may go up a bit, but even with that we are well covered.

One thing we will probably need at some point is to pay for sending the emails. Every years it gets harder to send email legitimately due to spammers and anti-spam measures. We have a great service now that is free (Mandrill) but they are starting to charge for it. This probably won’t be very expensive, maybe $100 per year.

1 Like

Out of a Whole World Wide Web, how many times people find happiness?

I am very happy that I found this group of “nuts”, staying virtually close and sharing a real common playground!

Just telling you guys my feelings. Thank you Scott and everyone on this forum, except “fruiter”! :grin:

tomIL

10 Likes