Wanting to buy Indar

I try to ship UPS today, but UPS store charge me a lot money for boxes and packing. So I ship USPS priority mail. Everybody will get their tracking soon.

1 Like

Does anyone have a half pint of Indar that they’d be looking to sell?

1 Like

Let’s tag @Kenny_Zone7B_NYC

He may have Indar and other fungicides as well.

2 Likes

I do have Indar and Luna Sensation that more than I want to keep for myself because some members back out from the group buy. Please PM me if you need them. 16 oz Indar cost $41.25 and 3 oz Luna Sensation cost $24.60(I already have them in the 16 oz and 3 oz bottle). Shipping cost for east coast is $15.00 and west coast is $20.00. Thank you!

2 Likes

PM sent

1 Like

I still have Indar and Luna Sensation that more than I want to keep for myself because some members back out from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. Thank you!

2 Likes

II still have one 16 oz Indar and one 3 oz Luna Sensation for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. Thank you!

1 Like

II still have one 16 oz Indar and one 3 oz Luna Sensation for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me.

1 Like

I still have one 16 oz Indar for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. The 3 oz Luna Sensation was sold.

2 Likes

All Indar and Luna Sensation are sold. Thank you everybody with this group buy.

3 Likes

I have some Luna Sensation. I can sell some to someone.
Also - does anyone know the ratio to mix Luna Sensation? . . . “How much per gallon of water”? I was not able to find that answer anywhere.

I would really like some Indar. I don’t need this for this season . . . but would love to have the Indar ready for next year.
If anyone has some Indar - I am willing to buy it.
If not . . . then maybe there are some ‘new’ people who would like to go in on some?
At Keystone it is $309 per gallon jug at the moment. Plus shipping.
Please PM me.

1 Like

If anyone has some Indar - I am willing to buy it.

1 Like

I also am looking to buy Indar.

1 Like

I’m interested in some Indar, count me in thanks…

1 Like

I’m interested, thanks…

1 Like

@Dowser You are replying to an old thread from last year. That group buy is done. It’s possible there may be additional group buys for Indar but when I do not know. They happen most often in the Spring.

1 Like

Depending on what you are trying to control, Quash fungicide is in the same family of chemicals and labeled for stone fruits, nuts and blueberries. I got excellent brown rot control on peaches this year despite the wettest season during harvest in memory. Keystone has it at $124 vs $ 369 for Indar. Of course use rate determines true cost of any product so Indar may be cheaper by the time you use up a jug.

2 Likes

Thanks! To use on my peaches i have Malathion and Carbaryl, but i just ordered Permethrin to use also. I have Captan for fungicide, but i don’t believe it’s Systemic. I just need a cheap good systemic fungicide like Indar, or Merivon, or Luna sensations, but is cheaper, or sold in smaller quantities… Do i need a sticker? I looked up Keystone, it says herbicide, im confused. Any more info would be appreciated…

1 Like

You won’t find any of those fungicides cheap or in small quantities other than a group buy. It all depends on the disease pressure and how much tolerance you have for not so perfect fruit as to how much money to spend on it. As for using a sticker, read label directions for the chemical you are spraying.

Keystone Pest Solutions and Martin’s Produce Supplies carry most every chemical available.
https://www.keystonepestsolutions.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1180

1 Like

I misred your post, got confused. I thought you wrote squash, and was stating a brand name keystone. I thank you for the info, and i did order Quash. I needed something systemic… Thanks Mike

1 Like