Who has gone to MANTS in Baltimore in Jan

Just heard about the MANTS orchard/ nursery/ landscaping event in Baltimore MD in January. The exhibition hall layout looks massive. For those who have gone or exhibited, what has been your experience?

MANTS 2024 - Event Map

1 Like

Annually I hear of it. I think it’s the biggest in the nation. Though there a Chicago greenery display at some point also. And one or more in the south. Could be a fun excursion I guess.
I’ve never seriously considered actually attending.

1 Like

I’m only 15 minutes away but never heard of it … it looks like quite the bash! If they actually sold trees there I might show up, I expect it’s mainly wholesalers advertising to retailers. There look to be quite a few fruit tree nurseries.

3 Likes

There’s a search function. When I put in show me exhibitors with plant material, it comes up 262 exhibitors. Better pack a lunch and wear comfortable shoes!

3 Likes

Basically, Regina, these are events for Garden Center folks, Landscape Contractors, and Nurseries that supply plants to these occupations, and vendors that may have things to appleal to this overall audience. Not for general public…though some may attend.
I’ve been to smaller events, but not to this ‘big daddy’ of events.

1 Like