Winter? Something to do

Got this 20 year old hand truck, repurposed for a different use. Cut wedges, bend to your comfort position,add braces, rewelled, add exstantions, replace tires with 16” No Flats ( $ 24.00 each). Cost $50.00 plus a container of persimmon. For use in rough terrain only!
No tall tree’s in your face transporting.

23 Likes

Great idea! Im looking for a way to bring a heavy pot or dirt from ground level to ATV level. Its getting really hard physically, and it would be a lifesaver.

Any ideas?

Changes for this summer, bought 2 carriers from Harbor Freight, back one, slide easy. Front one, made a hanger using the guard, making sure it’s low to the ground and tilted up a bit, so containers don’t slide of.
Carrier’s were on sale for $39.00 a piece. They are not the same.

Also, change sizes of containers from 20 to 15 squat ones, with root pruning and lighter mixes, they are easy manageable.

ATV is not use for that purpose alone, mainly used for using to drive to the lake.

2 Likes

Wonderful ideas Thank you! Since I already have a hitch, it should be easy to accomplish.

My ATV is a Cushman and yes, used for many other things. Having something that can be removed will be a blessing. Already passed it along to my hubby and on the look out for a good deal.

what great ideas!