Would you eat this?

Everything made with our Goats milk, the 1st has fresh figs, the 2nd OT as no fruit.

28 Likes

Phil,

That is mouth watering. Did you bake all that or the Mrs. should get all the credit?

Tony

2 Likes

My Wife gets all the credit, and I get most the sweets and the pounds, but I have not tasted the 2nd. I was warned i would regret it. I don’t think I can hold back

4 Likes

Well, like my wife said to me all the times. A moment on the lips and a life time on the hips.

Tony

4 Likes

YES! :yum: Looks yummy!

1 Like

Looks great Phil! After my wife broke both her arms and I had to do all the cooking, and I never did anything but grill, it was a tough road! Now I do most of the cooking. I realized what a burden it was as we both worked full time, it was unfair of me not too. So I stepped up and kept cooking after she healed all up. That was 8 years ago.

6 Likes

Well I can say the Goats Milk Cheesecake with fig in pic 1 was divine. My wife was not lyeing about not tasting the others. They both smelled great. Coffee Hazelnut Toffee and Oatmeal Honey bars. Bars as in bars of goat milk soap. I did lick the dark it smelled so good but I will not be eating, but I honestly think it’s a little cruel every time I look at them I get hungry.

1 Like

looks amazing…there’s not a single thing in any of those pictures that I wouldn’t devour…

I would go for seconds on the fig cheesecake!
I had not tasted fig before I joined this site. Now I buy them from the grocery store every time I see them.

I don’t know- you’d better send me a sample so I can find out!

4 Likes

Drew, you are a true gentleman and I am impressed by your devotion to your wife, good for you! Now you get to enjoy choosing meal items and learning how to do something which you both will benefit from!

1 Like

That soap looks fantastic! I’m not surprised you wanted to eat it, it looks good enough to eat, I’ll bet it smells great too! Better to just let your skin enjoy it and you enjoy the smell! We soap makers sometimes think of soap as food for the eyes! Great job on the soap!