Members photos on Growingfruit

Tony,

I went back once for my grandma’s funeral in 2001. That was my only trip back “home” since I left in 1980.

You have 4? You’re very lucky and a brave men!

Very nice family that you have, Tony…

Tom

Love every picture (including those cute animals) and the video. Glad to finally see what the members look like.

Please keep posting. Thanks, Tony for such a great initiative.

I also wait to see the pictures of Patty and Mark (new pics, Mark), the remaining two admins. Pressure is on.:smile:

Tony, don’t forget to stop over in Thailand when you take a trip to Vietnam. You will like it.

2 Likes

Thank You

Hello Mamuang. Nice to connect name to face…

Tom

September vacation at Canada.

19 Likes

Thank you @Drew51! They are awesome together and the main reason I am here. I need them to understand where food comes from. I have the fruit, veggies and eggs down. Milk next?!? Jk!

Great idea for a thread. I am just glad to see actual humans behind the responses on GrowingFruit.org and not bots and hackers from communist countries :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful family!

Great smiles! No wrinkles!

Scott, really great pics! Very pretty family!

Just beautiful!!!

Sweet kids, everyone! Maybe we should put them on our refractometers and compare with fruitnut’s Honey Blazes. :laughing:

3 Likes

What a great diverse group!

I hate pictures of myself but here goes.

29 Likes

Tiger. I am glad to see your photo. Keep us updated on that stubborn Che tree.

Tony

It’s not the best shot of any of us, but I found one that’s only a couple of years old that has 4 of my daughters. They are all prettier now. I don’t know how I got so many blondes.

30 Likes

But I count 5? :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful bunch of ladies! Great smiles!

In my view 5x10 = 50

I was thinking 5 daughters also. Where is Muddy?

Ha ha! You guys are too flattering! You’re right. I do have 5 daughters and 3 sons. I’m trying to dig up some pics of the missing faces.

1 Like