I’ve got temps going up here as well, will be in the 70’s and mid 60’s later on this week, but I know the weather will not stay high. We had temps in the 80’s last February and snow in march, looks like it’s going to repeat this year. If I had enough land I would try and keep this tree but it seems impractical and a waste of limited space at this point. The tree is very healthy so I do want to give it a chance, I will wait till next Spring before I decide weather to remove and plant something else in its place. Thank you all for your input, anyone got suggestions on a replacement tree if it comes to that? I’m growing a multi grafted Euro plum(early Laxton, Seneca and Italian), a green gage and coes golden plum. All the plums bloomed and set fruit except the Italian graft. I took the fruit off because I only planted the trees the year previous, same time as the Pluot. I would have removed the fruit from the Pluot if Mother Nature didn’t freeze them off for me. I think I will have a good plum yield this year having let the trees get a great deal larger, and no signs of early blooms on the plums.