Pump sprayer recommendation

Any recommendations on a pump sprayer…1 or 2 gallon, including see thru tank and pressure relief valve?
And also one that if gets clogged is easy to clean filter and nozzle
Thanks!

There are several recommendations on the forum for a hand held pump sprayer. For the money, i like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Smith-Performance-Sprayers-Compression-Insecticides/dp/B01AT587J6

1 Like

@Olpea
Thank You for this recommendation. I was cussing yesterday, trying to get a sprayer to work. Cheap is Cheap. I need to get a good one.

1 Like

For years I used Hudson. Last time I needed parts I could not get them to send me the right one despite numerous tries and even sending them photos of the part I needed. What they sent me twice would not fit my sprayer.

I switched to Chapin and am very happy. Yes I still need parts at times, but when I call they are happy to assist and always send me the right part in short order.

Took your advice - and ordered one on Amazon. Arrives tomorrow. (I still cannot get used to actually being able to get stuff like that - without ever leaving the house.) Just open the door . . . and there it is on the porch. thanks for the info. Karen

2 Likes