Solo sprayer for Surround? Your opinion, please!

Thanks. Will do. We could put a spark back in that category :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mamuang

Hey, are you still happy with the sprayer you bought in this thread. I need to be able to spray surround as my one gallon sprayer is clogged and I can’t get it working.

Thanks

Is the Osatu a diaphragm sprayer? I understood that to be the best set up for Surround. Did the people at Oesco address that?

Hi Jim,
This is the one.

I like it. The only thing I don’t like is one side of the shoulder strap is a hook on. It, sometimes, come loose. The internal piston pump and the mechanical agitation are great features. A strainer comes in handy when dealing with powder like Surround. I sprayed Surround many times last year. Never clogged.

2 Likes

In case anyone is looking for a bit smaller model, I am planning on buying this 12L version on ebay. I have no idea whether it is equivalent to the other one described here, but I didn’t need one quite as large and this seemed like a deal. Hopefully I won’t regret it and it will be easier to use than my hand held 2 gallon.

Zendog,
Hope it works out for you. I kinda wonder how come that one is so cheap. $29.99 for a 2 gal.

My 16 Star 4 gallon was $110/120.

I don’t fill it up to 4 gallon. Too heavy for me. I usually carry only 3 gallon weight. I gave 30 trees, almost half are still 2-3 years old. Even the 4 gallon sprayer, I still need to refill to cover all the trees.