Well, yesterday was strawberry planting day. These were the replacements from Nourse that went bad after a flash flood last month. They came in on Wed, and Thu I re-tilled the plot, for the fourth time..
I started about 11, and it was already warm, but I wanted to get it done. I took a lot of breaks as it was getting hot out in the bright sun, and was very humid. I think I got the last plant watered in, and re-seated about 7. I went thru two T-shirts, the first one was soaked after a couple hours. But, it's done, but my back and neck are reminding me to take it easy today. Hope these take, and grow well this summer, I ain't planting them again!