Advice Needed for Spraying Pecans

No I share them for free. I will begin a thread soon because the ortet Hark pecan had a bark inclusion that did enough damage that it will be leveled. A bark inclusion being a narrow crotch angle allowing water to penetrate thereby causing rot, and a windstorm ripped a 40’ branch to the ground from 3-4 meters up. It cannot be saved because it was located in a city park. It may be leveled already… I don’t know. This happened ~2 weeks ago.

Returning to your question, if there’s anything I collect and don’t purchase I’m happy to share. This year I did purchase scions from Bill Reid in Kansas and I messaged that information to Scott and it’s posted in the References pages for Scionwood sources. Bill sold: Hark, Kanza, Mullahy, Shepherd, and a few others. His prices are excellent but there is a 50 scion limit.

Best regards,

Dax

2 Likes