Experience? Currant, Gooseberry, Serviceberry, Bush Cherry

same with my Romeo. ordered the small and they sent me a xl because they were out of the others.

As of now honey berry doesn’t have an option for the xl?

yeah they dont always but occasionally do.

Is there a way I can acquire a bigger romance series tree like Juliet, CJ, or romeo

1 Like

contact HoneyberryUSA. Bernis will set you up! :wink:

1 Like

Alright

Should I call now?

Or email

I would email them, I have in the past and they’ve responded relatively quickly.

3 Likes

Yes, after emailing me to choose a substitute for one item, Bernis got my order out the door today.

2 Likes

Alright she told me they had some CJ suckers that were slightly bigger, but I emailed to find more exact info

1 Like

Are suckers reliable after cut, could disease be a problem

i havent had issues growing suckers. i think alot of what they sell now probably comes from suckers

1 Like

Alright, going back to a wowza I have that I planted in good lightsoil, I was afraid that the roots would go in circles because the surrounding soil isn’t as good, but top soil of the area is good, how would I know that the roots have not suffocated the tree and have enough root. (Had a line of suckers going away from the tree and for some reason it decides to turn at the tree drip line, does this have anything to do with this) would there be any signs that show on leaves

1 Like

I emailed her about a big sucker and she said there is a 50-50 chance lll be able to get it, because of labor or something

2 Likes

Except for a very poor looking TANA honeyberry, my order from Honeyberry USA looks just fine!
Received today…just 3 days from Minnesota for $25…that’s the amazing part.

2 Likes

its a seasonal thing. some years they offer them. others they dont.

1 Like

Yeah, so if I plant this tree let’s say In The ground with my lawn surrounding it, and I put weed killers on the lawn like 6 ft from the trunk would this effect the fruit and would I still be able to eat it?

I suspect the tree will be dead so no need to worry about the fruit. But for a real answer we would need to know which weed killer you using. Some kill foliage others cause plant diabetes, some are systemic and others break down quickly after application.

4 Likes

id keep that kind of stuff well away from any plants you value. a thick layer of mulch would be a good idea around your tree for at least 2-3 yrs so it has time to establish well.

2 Likes