How is your weather? (Part 1)

Got 3 1/2 inches of rain over the last couple of days, and expecting 2 to 4 more inches tomorrow. Then our first freezing temps ( 32) degrees Thursday night. Then one more night in the 30s and back to 40s at night and 60s during the day. Looks like we are actually having a true “fall” this year.

TFN

It was 60 this am now in the high 30’s.

1 Like

We have had two mornings with frost and the leaves are dropping. Tonight will be our first freeze at 30 degrees.

2 Likes

7.5F last night. More snow tonight.

We’ll see our first 30’s this year. Two nights and then a slight warm up. Still no first frost…

Snowing again - glad we got the leaves cleared off yesterday

Blustery and rainy. 44deg F. I love being inside and watching it all. This mess is moving north and supposedly creating difficult conditions in the north east.

Not yet but its on the way. I wonder if we will get snow? Surrounded by water, so the land and water are a bit warmer. Rain is fine, don’t need the snow!

1 Like

Yup…we are getting one inch of snow followed by ice and sleet. My daughter’s school announced early dismissal. First winter weather of the season. Feels a bit too early.

Way too cold here …i need to pot up some plants in containers and the stupid ground is frozen…i’ll have to use dynamite.

Light snow turning to rain later, but the white stuff is definitely falling! Ugh!

1 Like

Can’t rototill

low 20’s here. teens at night . cold for nov. even here.

1 Like

We should be around 41F but we’re not. Our first snowfall of the season is happening right now. It’s still very early for this part of Canada.

32 now, and we just had a brief snow squall roll through. Big wet flakes fell for about an hour, left about a quarter inch on the deck, and a light crusting on the grass.

We got freezing rain last night, but thankfully no power outages. It changed over to a heavy cold rain around daybreak and rained all day, such dreary weather.

I was hoping to plant my 3 potted apple grafts, but it’s way too sloppy and cold for that, so I put them in the cellar for now.

Still ridiculously dry – humidity ranging between 7% and 32%. Temperatures are 55°F to 75°F.

I don’t have one anymore. I never used it so i let the junk collectors have at it.

One winter i kept my low tunnel up and the soil inside never froze completely…worked pretty well in sping because normally the ground is a giant crater of ice.

Mine is usually a mudhole, which is why I prefer to till in the fall

Installed Nest thermostats yesterday and humidity reads 27%! I’ve stopped running exhaust fans in my showers…

1 Like

Are the fires anywhere close to you?