How is your weather? (Part 1)

Beautiful moon lit night here. 59 degrees

1 Like

Around here you just force yourself outside. I was in a tshirt the other day outside when i was moving snow around. If the sun is out and it isnā€™t windy the cold is manageable.

Clouds nowā€¦ but it was -13F this morningā€¦brrrā€¦ Snow incoming

Extended looks goodā€¦lots of 20Fs and no real coldā€¦

1 Like

We get out; walk the dogs, shovel the snow, take care of the chickensā€¦ Iā€™m just ready to be out doing something in the garden. I will just have to satisfy myself with my alpine strawberry seedlings!

Blue skies today! The series of storms has kept our air quality from getting too poor, which is great news for us.

5 Likes

Winter wonderland hereā€¦ snowing heavily.

Way too much snow. This all sucks. Iā€™m ready for spring.

2 Likes

We are more than 1/2 way thru Feb. 10 more days til meteorological spring

Just added upā€¦since Oct sitting at 36.6 inches of snow thru midniteā€¦maybe 4 or 5 inches todayā€¦just about at the winter avgā€¦so it can stop snowing now :stop_sign:

1 Like

A chilly 50Ā°F here at 11:00am. With a previous 2.00" of rain for the week!

1 Like

tell me about it! we already surpassed the all time snowiest record in 08ā€™ here! if we get a quick warm up w/ rain this spring it could be a massive flood like spring of 08ā€™!

2 Likes

Sorryā€¦I canā€™t help myself this time of yearā€¦ :laughing: :grin:

3 Likes

The 23rd is looking good!

1 Like

Now if I can get our humidity down where you guys areā€¦:astonished:

1 Like

Do I hear somebody complaining about 82 degrees??? :grinning:

1 Like

I have beforeā€¦After seeing the Maine, Minnesota and Chicago weather I gave up ever complaining again! :sunglasses: Weā€™re spoiled hereā€¦Hard to stay appreciative. After this winter Itā€™s not nearly as hardā€¦

3 Likes

Sometimes when itā€™s raining it goes over 90% :sunglasses:

1 Like

More snow incomingā€¦4 to 6 inches it would appear to look like.

1 Like

We have lake snow this morning. Itā€™s supposed to fade away, but it keeps up

I dont care Chicago weather for now. I enjoy the Taxes sun till spring comes back :grinning:

Weā€™ve had a warm spellā€¦actually we havenā€™t really had much of a winter this year, could still see a cold snap or two into March, but Iā€™m beginning to doubt itā€¦Florida camping in Februaryā€¦A little too warm for me, donā€™t think it got below 60 degreesā€¦beautiful sunset through the treesā€¦

4 Likes

Could be a big snowstorm for someone in this area coming this weekend. Models are all over it right now. Lots of moisture. Warm air wraps in so could be a mixā€¦ ways outā€¦will be watching/crying.

1 Like