How is your weather? (Part 1)

I’m fine with rain every weekend!

Nearing 60F at lunch time… calm winds are a little chilly…mostly sun all morning but i think that might come to an end here… 36F this morning…no frost… Mostly dry weekend coming up…

Late next week looks very wet again.

2 Likes

Check out that temp swing!
It’s been crazy, even by our standards lol :snowman::sunny:

1 Like

Sun and 60s today, then back to highs in the 50s for at least the next 10 days

Took about a 15 mile bike ride this afternoon… 71F now…60Fs tomorrow but next week looks like winter again…maybe weds or thurs might not get out of the 40Fs… ugh. Just would love a stretch like today. So nice out there.

3 Likes

Finally see the sunshine after days of rain and cold temperatures. Upper50s feels like a summer! Get all my pears, quince, and crabapple grafted. Ready for apricot and plum grafting temperature to come. Carmine jewel is in full bloom. Lost of bees, love to hear the bumble bees’ buzz.

7 Likes

Looks like a good rain tonight. It’s been high 80’s so this would be good a few times a week…

3 Likes

Beautiful mild morning/afternoon…but a line of tstorms has moved thru and the heavy downpours showed up. Shouldn’t last long. Made it to 74F. That should be the end of 70Fs for awhile :frowning:

40Fs for highs midweek.

My skin is beginning to look like dragon scale with moss. If it rains one more day. . . Can’t stand it!!! Everything outdoors is beginning to look lush and green, however, my biggest concern is the pollination of my apricots being destroyed by rain for another year! I hope that isn’t the case. My apples and plums are still in tight bud as are my pears so they will not be affected. Sun for the next two days then yep, more rain. Then sun for almost a week.

sunny and in the upper 60’s finally. supposed to hit 76f tom. our first 70+ temp this year. time to do some grafting.

1 Like

Mid 60’s…nice in KY.

Couple inches of snow tomorrow night/Thursday a.m. and a low around 30. With any luck that’ll be our last frost of the spring.

1 Like

So sorry to hear that!

1 Like

we have had frosts up to the 1st week of june here.

Frosts the week leading up to Memorial Day are common here. I’m pretty sure there’s been frost in this part of central MN every month of the year historically.

2 Likes

Probably definitely 1896?

That could be, I’d have to dig to find out.

Highs of 44 and 49 today and tomorrow.

chilly here too. highs in the mid 40’s.

1 Like

85 here in KY today…then 70’s for a few days (and I’ll be glad about that…).
Rain and then cooler seems to be the consensus beginning tomorrow.

1 Like

Summer or hints of summer should be up here next week.

1 Like