How is your weather?

Looks like we rise into the mid 30Fs… drop to near -20F…and then rise back into the mid 30Fs…all by Sat or Sun…

big cool of coming after today but still above average for the date.

Big cool down just now got here! Sleet is pounding off the deck slider and the wind is out of the NW about 25mph! Think I’ll stay in tonight.

Now they’re calling for windchills of -42 or lower. Schools already closed for tomorrow

-21 with a -38 windchill at 6:45 a.m.

-6 F here in Omaha a few hours ago. Hopefully this is it for the year.

Not quite 2° when sun came up. Windchill -13°. Brrrrr… That’s cold for Kansas!!!

Balmy NE Florida…

We went from 32F at 6pm last night to our current -3F… Should be coldest day of the year…and night.

Right back above freezing though this weekend…so its a quick blast.

Canadian blowtorch the last week of Feb… should keep our temps in check to finish off the month.
And looking at the planet…i don’t think i’ve ever seen so much record? heat in the N hemisphere at one time… crazy… All of Europe/Russia/China/Japan bakes (at least compared to norms)…

supposed to hit -30f with the windchill tom.

Oooooohhh… sorry about your weather! :confounded:
I grew up in northwestern MN, a little north of your latitude. I don’t often miss the long cold winters!

Had to hold off on pruning due to the negative temps…next week looks good though.

yeah. its supposed to rebound by mid week.

Eleven below in western Wisconsin just now at midnight.

Next week is in the 50s. Early Spring this year?

-16F… South winds are already blowing… should warm quickly but another cold shot late next week again weds/thurs…after that we should be done with cold for…who knows…could be about it for subzero temps.

I know a guy north and east of you. He had -32 on his vehicle thermometer this morning.

Sparta was -28f and Black River Falls was -34F… so some really cold air.

Looks like the winner is Cataract, WI… that is just south of Black River Falls… with -35F… i drive thru there in the summer…surrounded by hills so i’m sure that cold just settles in.

America you take the win for cold this year!
Southern Ontario’s first time in the 19/20 season with temps now down to 0 F feeling like -4 F.
Somehow the greenhouse is 50F at 10 AM

Higher sun angle. Had this been early Jan you’d be lucky to be seeing 30°. (Unless you’re heated)