How is your weather?

Students in local colleges in shorts and flip flops in Lexington VA, but we have gotten used to seeing that sort of thing even in cold weather.

Yeah, mid 50s and they were bundled up good

just got another 7in. of snow. temps in the upper 20’s. no sign of spring here!

10 degrees when I got up this morning. No spring here either

Wow…i had 27F on the car dash. Moon was huge in the western sky this morning. I hate this time change…just leave it summer time year round.

Nice clear skies…should warm nicely with no snow on the ground…but clouds are suppose to move in quick and rain/snow tonite :frowning:

There was literally a 50 degree difference between Northern Maine and Southern Maine on Monday. I drove down to RI…when I left it was around 40…Portland was 60…MA was in the mid 70s.

Day 9/10 looks very warm in the northeast… It would appear the cold shots are more targeted to the west at least for the next week or so…

Fog here this morning…rain overnight…about a 1/4 inch.

It’s been amazing. My backyard hit 88 degrees. Looks like the rain starts tomorrow.

I saw the first robins yesterday in my yard…

Extended continues to look mild …very March like… Today wasn’t all too bad…i was outside in a tshirt (some sun later in the day)… upper 40Fs…light winds.

It’s raining here. Not a down pour just a light rain. But for us, in mid-March at 8300’ this is pretty unusual.

Starting to take soil temps

Light rain and 34. Supposed to turn to light snow at some point. Still no signs of early spring around here.

Mid 60’s here today, chance or hail, strong winds and tornadoes tonight. May hit 70 next week, with rain every day in the forecast. South Central Kentucky.

We had a pretty steady rain this morning…almost half inch…Good for cleaning the salt off the roads…currently 49F… mild

More sun and 40Fs.maybe some 50Fs to come… not a bad deal for March.

80 degrees and dry with a slight breeze. Very sunny. But we are getting some good rain this weekend it looks like :raised_hands:t2:

Just now heard first thunder…and it looks like a wild night in Kentucky…hail or tornadoes a possibility.

Chilly day but sunny… Soil temp in my garden bed was reading 45F… i need to get some plastic up over my hoops…try to raise that more.

I was watching Only in Japan on YT… . the cherry blossoms have started blooming in Tokyo… They’ve had a very mild winter there…

Next weather to watch is next Thurs?Fri… very wet system heads towards us…over an inch of liquid on GFS… as of now…warm enough to all fall as rain…

Omaha got 2-4 inches of snow and headed your way today.

we got another 8in. of heavy wet snow yesterday. more coming tues. in a very active pattern. wish it was rain instead.

@tonyOmahaz5
Does this snow negatively affect your fruit trees?

My concern will be on Sun night/Mon early morning. It predicts low at 22 F. If true, it won’t be good.