Korean Giant and Moonglow

@Beeman
Chojuro has been a fireblight problem here in Kansas but i do love the flavor. As @mamuang mentioned you might look at this thread Here comes the 2018 apple & pear harvest! and this one Here comes the 2016 apple and Pear harvest! to see what does good for me in Kansas

1 Like

Can you say a word about your bagging? Looks like plastic bags. For some reason I thought they would need to be open to air, but I have no idea. I have used footies, woven bags.

A lot of bagging has been discussed with photos included. For example

If you’d like to look for some info, on the top of a page, there is a symbol of a looking glass. Click on it. That is a Search function page. Type in a key word, such as “bagging”, threads that discussed bagging will show up. You can peruse them to your heart’s content.

2 Likes

Lots of great info in here :+1:

1 Like

Been there, done that. Made so many mistakes but it has been a lot of fun and rewards, too.

Many questions you have may have been asked before. Use a search function will save you time. Can’t find the info, ask away. We are here to learn and to share.

2 Likes

Thanks mamuang

1 Like

Watched a video, corner cut on baggie to allow excess moisture to vent. Fruit coming out looked great. I will definitely try this. I may do a comparison so I can learn from it. Baggie, footie, surround. Thanks

1 Like