Rodent control

Hi don’t mean to take this thread off topic. I’m new here and I tried starting a new thread. When I hit “create topic” nothing happens. That’s why I figured I’ll reply to this thread and see if I can post at all. Is it possible that new users don’t get to create their own threads? I’ll post my question after I sort out this technical issue.

1 Like

I think you should be able to create a new topic as a newbie. When you creates a new topic, it requires that you put in a category before you can post.

I include @scottfsmith and @Olpea here. They are two of the six admins. They should be able to help you with technical issue.

1 Like

I’ve seen them fencing off the trees here to deter the beaves

1 Like

Ltilton,
Great idea ! Wrap those trees with heavy metal wire cages! That should give them a toothache.

Hi Susu,

Welcome! I’m not sure why you are having difficulty starting a new topic. Any new user should be able to start a new topic.

Just to make sure your account is working properly, I just now started a new topic using your account.

I immediately deleted the topic after starting it (so it wouldn’t clutter up the forum) but as far as I can tell your account is working, so that you can start a new topic.

This is what I wrote on the topic I started with your account (then subsequently deleted)

"Hi Susu,

To create a new topic, type the title of your topic in the bar, then select the Category of your topic to the right, then hit create topic."

Btw, I accidentally left out the part that you need to type your comments/questions about the topic you created before hitting the “Create Topic” button.

Please message myself or any of the other moderators if you continue to have difficulty with this.

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

My guess is you didn’t select the category, it won’t allow a post without that. Or it could have been some random glitch.

This trap will work and it’s the ultimate rat, vole and mice killer. The beauty is its not poison. As many of you know rats cannot burp its their weakness. We have been exploiting that weakness for years with saucers of Coca-Cola but I’ve got a new trick to wipe out your rodents for good. Many chicken farmers live with rodents but those days are over after you watch this. Add baking soda to the chicken feed if you need to

1 Like

Does anyone know if this works on gophers? My guess is it does not, but wondering if anyone has tested that hypothesis.

1 Like

@northwoodswis4

Dont think anyone knows but why not try it? You might try this

Pocket Gophers being blown away by the Rodenator Pro - YouTube

1 Like

I can see where some could find that quite exciting, but I prefer something tamer, thanks.

1 Like

@northwoodswis4

This is the poor mans version. Wait for July 4th if you live in an HOA otherwise they will pass a rule against it im sure. Would likely stick with traps myself but thats easier to say since i dont have a gopher problem.

Yeah, it does seem to be one place where humans still have to deal with nature one on one.

1 Like