Temperate Orchard Conservancy Sale of Scions 2024

I have not seen any sale announcements yet. Are they not having a sale?

They are selling scions starting in December.
Temperate orchard conservancy scions - General Fruit Growing - Growing Fruit

2 Likes

I’m guessing based on the 2021 list? Thanks for the fast reply.

The 2021 list was what I used last year. They may still update the site before December I suppose.

1 Like

How are y’all paying for scions? I see the order form but don’t see any details on how to provide payments. If they’re refunding anything that’s not available then I don’t see how it can be cash or check.

The only way to order from them that I’m aware of is to print out the order form and send in a check. They’ve refunded me with a check once or twice for requests they couldn’t fill. I told them to keep the money as a donation and ripped up their check.

Order Scions – Temperate Orchard Conservancy

temperateorchardconservancy.org/wp-content/uploads/Scion-Order-Form.pdf

3 Likes

I was going to give it a few days just in case there was an update with price changes.
I’m guessing 8 is the limit on varieties based on the list? Last year was the first time I ordered

1 Like

I just got my TOC order today.

I got San Jacinto, Jonalicious, Brogden, and Tuckers Everbearing. Thanks to @dannytoro1 for recommending them.

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone had received scions from TOC yet. I’ll keep waiting for my order to arrive…

What did you order this year?

I ordered Moore’s Sweet, Sweet Delicious, Scott’s Winter, and Gideon’s Sweet

I’m in Arizona and I got mine Saturday. Hopefully yours shows up this week. I never was able to reach anyone there. They never responded to any emails and they haven’t cashed my check yet either. Was pretty surprised when they showed up.

3 Likes

TOC is strictly volunteer, with thousands of varieties to care for, and hundreds of us ordering. If I lived close to that site I’d probably be really busy helping out. When I e-mail 'em, it takes up to a week in the slack times for a response. This is not a slack time.

3 Likes

My scions from TOC arrived today. They look great as always.

2 Likes