Time for another round of donations to help with running the site?

I think I sent 20 bucks last time which was what, two years ago? I’ll up it a bit this year. The best value I’ve encountered in a long time.

Thanks, Scott.

9 Likes

Replying so the activity keeps it in my mind. won’t be this week, but I want to soon.

2 Likes

Sent my contribution via Paypal. Thanks to all for keeping the community together.

1 Like

Will definitely donate. This website have been very helpful to many people.

2 Likes

Bump. We should all keep this ball moving. This forum has been a great resource. Especially for someone like myself who is learning the ropes and needs a bit more than what you find in books.

1 Like

Sent. Read this daily!

1 Like

Done and gladly.

1 Like

Done

Thanks

Keith

1 Like

Thanks for the contributions thus far, the ball seems to have started rolling all by itself :grin:

This weekend I will do the accounting to see where we stand and put out the official call.

5 Likes

Sent! I don’t post very often. But I come here daily. What a great resource!! Thanks Scott.

2 Likes

Well I went ahead and did the accounting, it didn’t take too long this time. Here is the official call:

Please follow up there, thanks!

2 Likes

Sent! Thanks for keeping this invaluable resource running smoothly.

1 Like

Thank you!

Just sent a donation to: sfs@scottfrasersmith.com

I’m SO appreciative of the kind, supportive, knowledgeable, incredible community here at the Growing Fruit forum.

I had wild dreams and all of you have been helping me make progress toward them.

2 Likes

Sent with much gratitude to Scott Smith!

2 Likes

Done and with gratitude.

2 Likes

Sent. Thanks!

2 Likes

Sent. Thank you Scott!!

2 Likes

Sent. I don’t post much, but this site is excellent.

3 Likes

Thanks for building a wonderful community.

4 Likes

:pray:t3::green_heart: