What tomatoes will you grow in 2019?

ZenDog – I bought a bunch of your your small sprouted tomatoes last year on a Saturday after one of my kids’ soccer game at Wakefield HS for the PTA fund raiser and they turned out to be the best I’ve grown in years. I know this year has been crazy with school, stay at home, etc… but was wondering if you had any more tomato plants available?

FYI: I think the one KBX plant I got from you produced 30+ lbs of fruit. Unfortunately, the Wakefield Warrior died soon after planting. Oh well. My kids said it had to do with them going to W-L. Just funny. Also, the crushed heart turned out a ton of fruit, too.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Please let me know.

@zendog

Hi @tolisman. I missed your first post, but just saw the one you just posted. I do have some plants left, but limited. I actually sold most that I had grown through a local facebook group and my community garden group. We raised over $500 for the PTA so far this year. I’ll send you a message.

2020 Peppers in the ground, most of them 4 plants per variety.

Chapeau de Frade, Chinese Giant, Craigs Purple Hot, Dougs, Fatali, Gatherers Gold, Golden Cayenne, Italian Frying, Jolene, Karma, La Rouge Royale, Lilac Bell, Orange Bell, Poblano, Purple Cayenne, Relleno, Sirenevyi, Stocky golden Roaster, Stocky Red Roaster, Stoplight Orange, Super Heavyweight, Tobago Seasoning, Trinidad Perfume, Ancho Gigantea

2020 Tomatoes in the ground, most of them 3 plants per variety.

97L63, 97L97, Anait, Anna Russian, Arkansas Traveler, Atkinson, Aunt Gertie’s Gold, Aunt Ruby’s German Green, Azoychka, BBXEPB, Bear Creek, Bellstar, Big Bertha, Black Krim, Boronia, Brandywine OTV, Brandywine Red, Burgess Crackproof, Burgundy Traveler, Calvin’s Green, Captain Lucky, Cherokee Chocolate, Cherokee Jumbo, Costoluto Genovese, Creole, Cuostralee, Dino Eggs, Earl of Edgecombe, Green Giant, Heidi, Jubilee, KBX, Kosovo, LA0417, Lillian’s Yellow, Little Lucky, Liz Birt, Lucky Cross, Manapal, Marianna’s Peace, Marmande, Martino’s Roma, Mortgage Lifter, Nebraska Wedding, Olive Hill, Omars PL, Opalka, Orange Oxheart, Paul Robeson, Piennolo, Piennolo X LA0417 F3, Pink Ping Pong, Prudens Purple, Purple Russian, Red Brandywine, Red Mortgage Lifter, Rose de Berne, Sasha’s Altai, Silvery Fir Tree, Spudakee, Strawberry Margarita, Sutton White, Taps RL, Tastiheart, Tennessee Britches, Tidwell German, Traveler 76, Tropic, Ukrainian Heart, Variegated, Wes, Wheatley Frost Restistant, White Oxheart, Wisconsin 55, Yellow Brandywine Platfoot, Yoder’s German Yellow

Growing Better Boy and Brandywine. First time for Brandywine.