What were your 3 most favorite fruit you harvested last fall

Warren pear,

Jaboticaba, Persimmon, Mandarins,

12 Likes

Jaboticaba in Arkansas.Wow! Brady

1 Like

I only had three fruits in the fall…:flushed:…jujubes; pears; and blackberries. I enjoyed them all! Omg. I forgot muscadines. Gotta put them ahead of the blackberries. ESP since I had blackberries all summer!!!

Irene pink raspberry, It’s my own, so very biased. Looking forward to a summer crop.
I only had a few, very nice, excellent taste, somewhere between a yellow and a red in flavor. Much like Double Gold. I will compare more next year.
Dapple Dandy, from reports I was not expecting much, I was pleasantly surprised. It grows better than any other plum/pluot so far, and is prolific, tastes great and has a long shelf life. It doesn’t get better.
A three way tie for the 3rd. Arctic Glo, Nectaplum, and Indian Free. I had a great year.
Honorable ,mention are Flavor King, Nadia, and Flavor Queen. FQ is often dogged as bland, maybe because of the lower sugar here? Not sure? It had a tropical flavor that was very good, I could keep eating them. Very different from other plums, loved it! But remember most don’t so try at your own risk of hating it. I’m trying another yellow, Vermont now, it also is noted for a tropical taste.

1 Like

Caroline raspberries, ouachita blackberries, and Elberta peaches. :yum:

2 Likes

Anne raspberries, Rubinette apple (Goldrush was a close second), Korean/Olympic asian pear.

1 Like

Sansa apple - my new favorite apple.
Lane muscadine - I couldn’t stop eating them.
Ponkan - technically, they are ripe right now, so not a fall fruit. They are SO good!

@aap your jabuticaba looks like it’s doing well in the pot. How long have you had it and how is the fruit? I’ve been considering getting one, but have never tried the fruit, and wasn’t sure how well it would do potted.

Suruga persimmons ad lots of different jujubes.

OrangeGlo watermelon, OrangeGlo watermelon, and OrangeGlo watermelon!

2 Likes

Caroline raspberries, Winesap apple, and Black Krim tomatoes.

Bob,

What Jaboticaba taste like.

Tony

Very pleasant,watery like a grape, sweet, big seed, tough skin, do not eat skin or seed. It does 3 fruit flushes in my area up to 6 in zone 8.

Do i need another one, YES but have very little room left in my shop.

1 Like

Black Beauty Muscadine, Winnie Pear and Lemon Frost lemon.

Little room left does not mean zero room left. I am going to Plug a JunePlum for your next plant

I alredy have 3 fruits set and growing

1 Like