2022 Black Friday nursery deals?

15% off on fruiting plants at ISON’s this coming week with code: THANKS15

4 Likes

Dang, I made a big order 2 weeks ago from ISON’s. This would’ve helped a lot!

Did they ship it yet? If not, call and request the discount code be added to your order. Edited to say: I just read the fine print that says “new orders only”, in which case you “could” cancel your order and re-order.

2 Likes

My order doesnt ship until January. I had no idea you could do that so I’ll give it a try thanks!

1 Like

Re-read my last post… added to it.

1 Like

They don’t ship to California, I’m safe, I get to hold on to my money, lol.
What I’m looking is deals to buy tall blue delphiniums, I like to order some the variety that I don’t get around here.

1 Like

If anyone likes carnivorous plants, California Carnivores has a 20% off sale right now. Carnivorous Plant Nursery has carnivorous seeds on sale ending today.

1 Like

Starks have some blueberries for sale. Not for long, though.

1 Like

Northern Ridge Nursery (https://northernridgenursery.com/) is 50% off but they don’t have a big selection and their focus is native plants. I ordered a few things a couple years ago and they showed up in good quality and condition to where I would order from them again in the future.

3 Likes

Hello There! Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business in the past. We are a family run nursery that, as you said, focuses on native bare root plants. In the past couple years we made a few changes. We now sell larger trees and we offer free shipping! With our Black Friday Sale we are also giving away a $100 Amazon gift card. We have been trying to focus on building inventory to increase our edible landscape options to help families keep money in their pockets and reduce grocery bills. Don’t miss out. Northern Ridge Nursery - Black Friday Sale

@jeremybyington

2 Likes

Plant Me Green (https://www.plantmegreen.com/) 30% off entire order with code THANK30. However, as of yesterday the code wasn’t working for me. I’ve sent them an email and awaiting reply.

2 Likes

@NorthernRidgeNursery
Just wonder why you would use a photo of “ Pachira aquatica
For your American hazelnut photo. ?

2 Likes

@Hillbillyhort

We appreciate your feedback. We recently discovered an issue with images that were provided from other nurseries we work with. We are working diligently to rectify this mistake to correctly depict the varietal we are selling. We have changed the images now for the “Corylus americana” with a few that we acquired so far. We hope to include more images showing more of the plant in the near future. Thank you for pointing this one out to us.

1 Like

Currently 10% off at https://peacefulheritage.com/ with code Thanksgiving

Just picked up some persimmon (Barbra’s Blush) and mulberry (Honeydrops) scion wood that I’m stoked about!

1 Like

Refining fire chilies has their black friday sale

Greenhouse megastore also has 20 percent off through the 27th

Code:
Cyber20

2 Likes

Click on image to visit site.

Click on image to visit site:

1 Like

Sale through Monday… click image to visit site.

1 Like

We’re running a sale at www.peacefulheritage.com . Use the coupon code Thanksgiving for 10% off. We currently have figs, mulberries, scionwood and seeds available. Everything (except pawpaws) will be available Jan 1st. Pawpaws in June 2023.

1 Like

Cuttings $2-$4 mostly. Sale starts next week

4 Likes