All the potted Fruit trees are out of the tornado shelter

It is a nice 74 degrees day. I moved the Che, Kaki, Pakistan Mulberries, and jujube rootstocks out. Hopefully, no more cold front.

Tony

6 Likes

I’m going to move stuff out pretty soon. Extended shows no teens between now and early April. Need to make some room in the garage.

No 70Fs here for a few more weeks.

1 Like

Rob,

Such a beautiful day wit 5 miles winds and top at 78 degrees and I help my wife fixing up Korean Barbecue on our deck. Yum.

Tony

8 Likes

Wow… Your extended looks a heck of a lot warmer then mine. You should be blooming pretty quickly i’d imagine. Looking good for night lows too…they stay mild.

Think it was 57F here. Nice weather for running. I could smell a lot of grills going.

With my potted trees…i don’t really worry once we get out of the single digits. The pots should be fine because mine sit in a protected area anyways. I just want to get my garage space back!

2 Likes

It was 62F here today with a strong SE breeze. I was too busy with errands to move my trees out of the garage today. But it is also on my to-do list list for tomorrow before or after work.

I don’t have so many that they keep me from parking in the garage. :wink: But the ones I do have are right in the way of getting to all my spray and gardening tools.

1 Like