Anybody need a greenhouse?

Redirecting... extid=dXMIcH
Listed on Facebook marketplace
Scranton Penn.
Not mine, I know nothing about it, looks commercial grade
2327-9788-article-p377.pdf (54.6 KB)

7 Likes

Wow! That is a cool looking structure. Cheap as all get out. It will probably cost more to break it down, move it, and reassemble than the cost to buy it.

4 Likes

They should pay someone 5K to take it off their hands. That’s glass. I don’t want glass. Replacing broken pieces where they’re curved would be difficult or impossible. It has no heating or cooling and no easy way to install that.

They’ll pay someone 10K to have it removed unless some fool buys it.

6 Likes

They won’t have a problem with someone wanting it. I talked with Ward’s Greenhouses owner in Massachusetts? 20+ years ago, he specialized in salvaging old, commercial, institutional metal and glass greenhouses. His biggest customer base is/was wealthy clients having sections reassembled on their property for sunrooms, dining under glass at night or winter, parties, garden getaways, etc.
The people that have their places photographed in magazine shots… :grinning:

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking. It is ornate. Something for the wealthy. Looks over function. Maybe they’ll find a buyer.

3 Likes

why am I not a millionaire. I would get that for my sister, it’s beautiful and would match her old curvy house over in eastern pa

3 Likes