Arboreum 2023

They just listed their trees for the year. Seems like a smaller selection than usual. Still some great stuff though.

4 Likes

Those trees went fast!

1 Like

Imperiale Epineuse at $3,200.00,has to be quite tasty and probably won’t sell out.

3 Likes

Very high shipping charge.

I managed to obtain an Inca.

1 Like

Don’t you get Inca from DWN? They even have more options for rootstocks than Arboreum, I think.

1 Like

No cherries this year or did I miss them?

1 Like

No cherries, last year I remember they had one variety for low chill, maybe it was cristobalina, they tried to advertise the availability of it in some forum, not sure where.

1 Like

Purple Guigne was intriguing, kind of hoped I’d see it this year, but I’ll survive and it’s probably for the best…I already have too many things on order for this fall.

1 Like

Me too, but I ordered some from them anyway, not cherries though.

1 Like

In this case it seems wise because you might not see them again. The peach I got from them last year has really struggled as it came fully leafed out but bare root, but it’s not available this year so I’m grateful to have it.

1 Like

What company are you talking about? Curious to know,as I’m ready to go my list together.

1 Like
2 Likes

I ordered 2 peach trees from them in September 2023. Never received them and, despite having written to them twice about 3 weeks part (including this morning), have had no response. I’ve been ordering from them for years and never had this happen. Anyone else missing trees from them or know if something’s wrong?

@MaureeninMaine Last year I emailed them on 4/10 and my tree showed up on 4/19. It was bare root but leafed out. It did make it, but I really had to baby it. I also never received an email response.

Thanks for telling me this. At least it gives me hope!

1 Like

Update. Trees are supposed to be arriving today! Shipping was delayed because of continued snowstorms in the midwest.

1 Like

@MaureeninMaine May I ask if you got your trees, and if so, the condition?