Bacterial spot or Scab?

Hey Scott is that product good for shot hole? I suppose I could just look up the label but I wondered if you may know of hand. Thank you!

Shot hole is usually bacterial spot … you need copper or a synthetic like chlorothalonil for that.

Sulphur is great for some things and almost useless for others.

I think I may the fungal type. I posted pictures of my leaves on a different thread just the other titled fungus on nectarine? Matrix answered he thinks it’s fungal. If so would that product help? Mainly trying to determine if treatment is needed now or if I should wait till dormant season. Of course I want to maintain a healthy canopy.

Ah, just found that thread. Coryneum blight is western shot-hole, and bacterial spot is eastern shot-hole. While one is bacterial and one is fungal the treatments are similar except for antibiotics which can work on the western form only. Copper is good for both and sulphur is good for neither.

1 Like

Thank you. I think I’m Gering a handle on this. I think this is the first time I’ve had serious foliage trouble before so I appreciate the input.

The whole tree is infected with spores?Tree apricot Pinkcot is totally ruined by bacterial spot, We had for several weeks continuous huge rainfall.
The whole tree is infected with spores? What can I do now?

Ok, sorry all i have been really busy with family and work. Question is can i do anything now? I take it the damage is done, correct? What I’ll need to focus on is next year?