Berry plant and harvest report 2019

I forgot about that! I have to tip root another for Moose71.
I have 5 people who want Lynn’s Black. I was thinking of doing multiple air layers on a primocane. to try and get more plants. It’s no fun to tip root a primocane fruiting raspberry as you loose the fall crop! Cool it came back, it refuses to die! This yellow/brown cap is a very special plant.

A user from Ontario on Garden Web and F4F was Tyler. He discovered this yellow in the wild, and sent me a plant. Ontario is about 25 miles away from me. Funny most people who think of Canada think North, for me Ontario is actually directly south from here. I consider the plant local.

5 Likes

Hope you succeed with the air-layering (for selfish reasons :wink:)!

Has anyone try the Bonnie double dark pink flower Sweet berry strawberry? They advertised as a great sweet tasting berries with ornamental value.

1 Like

i think thats what my sister in law planted last year. they had bright pink flowers and great tasting med. berries. they were from Bonnie.

1 Like

Finally posted and trellised my Ouchitas. Still need to weed but was proud to get them wired up off the ground. Great first crop so far this year

1 Like

Hey Moose,
What zone are you in and are you still growing Austin Dewberry? Liking it?

Excuse me, but can you help me with some Columbia Giant seeds? Please?