Black Friday deals?

Free shipping from AM Leonard : use code 11F16P

3 Likes

Up to 20%off at groworganic.com with code Thanks2016.

I don’t know if this is the topic for posting discounts or not, but I just received an e-mail from Ison’s saying that shipping on orders over $75 is free with code TYFREE.

Groworganic.com now has a deal through the end of the month for 10% off on gift cards with code “GIFTCARD” – the advantage there is you have a locked-in 10% discount and can use the gift card whenever you are ready to order. They have high prices on some things but their prices on strawberry plants are pretty good and fruit trees are reasonable, I think.

Raintree Nursery is offering to add an extra 20% value to your order with certain free bonus plants if you order before the end of the year. No code needed. Here is their page: http://www.raintreenursery.com/Bonus_Items_for_Spring_Shipment/

2 Likes

Plus $10 off with purchases of $75 or more. (Before shipping and taxes). Use coupon code C10.

1 Like

Not Black Friday anymore, but I found if you make a cart on the Johnny’s seeds website and leave it for a 4-5 days you will get 5% off coupon in your email.