Cheapest Bulk garden seeds

Its time for me to tell you all about my secret favorite bulk seed store. Outsidepride is an Amazon seller. You all know I love bulk seed. When you want a pound of mustard, Turnips, Fava beans or soybeans this is the place. Medical herbs yes they have those to and more. This bulk seed was amazingly difficult to find. Once I find a good seed seller like this I can’t help but share.

Amazon.com: Outsidepride: Cover Crop Seed .

If you know another good bulk seed seller please share! I like to buy by the ounce or pounds.

3 Likes

Ernst seeds sells native seeds in bulk.

Eden Bros. in Fletcher NC sells lots of bulk seeds/bulbs, etc.

3 Likes

i think Baker creek sells in bulk also.

1 Like

I love outsidepride to but lets be fair they have their own established website since 2000 also. Lawn Aerator, Grass Seed, Flower Seeds, Herb Seeds, Clover, Ground Cover (outsidepride.com)**

2 Likes

@lordkiwi

Did not realize they did thanks for the link who wants to pay extra fees!

1 Like

Anyone else ordering bulk seed?

My dad used to get from Berlin Seeds they are Amish so no website… have to get a catalog or call. They used to sell bulk plants etc as well as many heirlooms that are hard to find. I need to get a catalog myself.

Info and reviews here-
https://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/758/

4 Likes

Another Amish owned, so no website, but inexpensive seeds with a huge selection is E&R Seed. Call for a catalog… or three, they have a seed, a spring, and a fall. Spring and fall additions have supplies such as greenhouse, fertilizers, sprays, etc. Each catalog is over 150 pages and there is no overlap. They sell a lot of stuff.

Info and reviews on Dave’s Garden Watchdog.

5 Likes

I’ve ordered from Willhite Seed. Good selections for the south. Family run company.

2 Likes

I get their catalog…they used to just be melons.

1 Like

I started ordering from Willhite 30 yrs ago. Back then it was beans, corn and melons. Wish I had the space for melons. They’ve upgraded the website thankfully.

3 Likes

I’ve purchased from Willhite since 1988. They have very good quality seed at reasonable prices. I purchase Big Beef tomato seed from them in bulk usually for about $20 less per thousand than anyone else.

4 Likes

Everyone get what you needed for planting?